Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Snikiddy Snacks Review

Hi everyone! Welcome to another sponsored review. This time, I'm going to be reviewing Snikiddy Snacks.
The first thing I want to say is that I received a coupon that allowed me to get 2 bags for free in exchange for a blog review. Nevertheless, my opinions are 100% honest and my own. Your opinions may differ from mine. We all have different tastes, so it's going to happen. I was under no obligation to write a positive review and I definitely wouldn't accept something that required me to.

Now that we've established that, let's get started.

About the company:
Snikiddy Logo
Snikiddy was founded by Mary Schulman and her mother in 2006. It is a company that makes healthier, more wholesome snacks for everyone out there. The name is a shortened version of the word persnickety, meaning picky, since growing up, Mary's mom & her siblings were known as the Snikiddy kids because they had healthy lunches. Because of these lunches, a teacher once called them persnickety and the kids simplified it into snikiddy, which stuck.
You can find some more information here.



Now, the review:
Sea Salt Baked Fries
Some main benefits/info:
~It's cholesterol free
~It's vegan
~It has 50% less fat than regular potato chips
~It contains non-GMO ingredients
~It's certified gluten free
~It has no msg
~It contains no trans fat
~It doesn't have any nuts

With just those benefits, I would probably buy it, but you are probably wondering about the taste. Well, they taste pretty good. They aren't too salty and they are nice and crunchy. They look like they are air popped, but obviously, they were baked. It is made from both corn and potatoes, but I tasted more corn than potato. I also tasted a bit of a tang from the onion & garlic powder. Overall, both my daughter & I liked it. It was pretty tasty & you have all of these awesome benefits, so I would say, yes, I would recommend it.

Sea Salt Veggie Chips
Some main benefits/info:
~It's all natural
~It's cholesterol free
~It's a good source of fiber (3g per oz)
~It's vegan
~It contains non-GMO ingredients
~It has no msg
~It doesn't have any trans fats
~It's certified gluten free
~It's an excellent source of Vitamin A (35% per oz)
~It doesn't have any nuts
~It doesn't have any milk
~It contains a full serving of vegetables per oz

Again, just with those benefits, I would probably get them, but after trying them, my opinion changed to I would definitely get them. I absolutely loved these chips. They tasted like sun chips or sweet potato chips (I'm not quite sure), and they tasted delicious. Again, it wasn't too salty. I find a lot of potato chip companies (like Lays) put way too much salt in. It was so good that I really couldn't help, but keep dipping my hand in the bag. I absolutely love how there's a serving of veggies per oz, as well. It's a much better option than regular potato chips for my daughter. She also loves eating these! There's less fat, more fiber, more protein, and more vitamins than most chips in these, making them an almost perfect option for an after school snack. We both preferred these chips to the baked fries and we both would say that we would recommend these chips. The only little "problem" was that like most salty snacks, the seasonings built up over our fingers after eating some chips. It was easily washed off, so it wasn't a big deal. Other than that, we loved it and again, we would definitely recommend it.

If you would like to buy any Snikiddy snacks, check to see if any stores near you sell it using their store locator.
You can also print a mystery coupon here.

For more information about the products they sell and Snikiddy in general, check out their website.
Also, you can follow them on their:
Facebook
Twitter

I hope you enjoyed this review!


No comments:

Post a Comment