Monday, November 25, 2013

Nutra-Lift® Maximum C Plus Serum Review

I was given the opportunity to try this serum for free in exchange for a review. My opinions are 100% mine and 100% honest. As always, I am under no obligation to write a positive review and I'd never accept something that requires me to give one. Now, let's get started.
First, a little about the serum. 
It is a multi-purpose, nourishing & moisturizing, natural vitamin C serum. Besides vitamin C, it also contains growth factors, which are proteins that are produced by various cells in the human body to activate cellular proliferation (growth), differentiation, and renewal. In addition to these two ingredients, even more nutrients, such as Ionic calcium (calcium that is not attached to any proteins), L-Carnitine (an amino acid that's naturally produced in your body), CoQ10 (a vitamin-like substance that your cells use to produce energy needed for cell growth and maintenance), Super-Oxide Dismutase (an enzyme found in all living cells), and more are added for maximum benefits. 
The serum is meant to improve the appearance of aging skin, eliminate facial discoloration and uneven skin tones, hydrate skin, increase radiance, reduce the look of fine lines & wrinkles, improve texture, color & tone, and more. 
Now that you know a little more about it, let's go right into the review.

First off, it has a pop off cap which is easy to take off and put back on. It takes about five pumps to get started and it has a creamy, orange-yellow color. It smells like orange-flavored vitamins or some kind of orange-flavored powder. Honestly, not my favorite scent in the world, but tolerable. It has a thick, liquid-y consistency and smooths easily on my skin. One pump is plenty for your entire face and neck area. After it was applied, my skin felt instantly tighter and also felt a bit dry. The scent also stayed on my fingers, which I didn't really appreciate since, like I said, I didn't love the scent. As for the results, it didn't seem to have any instant effects, but after multiple applications, my skin's dark(er) spots seemed to have lightened a bit. Overall, I can't really say that I would definitely recommend it. Although there were some results, the results aren't so great that I would say that you should definitely buy it. It was pretty good though.
If you would like to purchase it, click here to be taken to their website.

*Also, I just want to say that if you do decide to buy it, another blogger reviewing this asked the company about the Herbal NonSoap Cleanser & Incredible Cleansing Cream they recommended we use before applying this. The company replied by saying that they recommend a nonsoap, non-oil cleanser and some drugstore options include Cedaphyl, Neutrogena, Oil of Olay, and Ponds. I just wanted to let you all know.

Well, that's it for this review! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope that it was helpful. Thank you for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment