Monday, July 22, 2013

TheraPearl Pals 'Ribbit' Review


As usual, here is a little background information. TheraPearl Pals are hot/cold packs geared towards children and have even won a "Parent Tested-Parent Approved" Award.
There are no heavy metals, VOCs, or BPAs in it and they are safe, hypoallergenic, reusable, and will not drip or leak
For cold therapy, all you have to do is freeze it for 2+ hours and for heat therapy, you just need to microwave it for a few seconds depending on your microwave's strength. Both of these are supposed to last up to 20 minutes and they help heal/soothe scrapes, burns, bee stings, swelling, and bruises. Now, for my actual review.

I think that the frog design is cute and is very likable by children, especially younger ones. I know that my daughter thought it was very cute and she personally used it mostly for cold therapy (a.k.a. as an ice pack to get out of this heat). The 'pearls' in it are helpful in conforming to your body, since they move easily inside the pack. About the therapies themselves, as I didn't have any burns, scrapes, etc to test the effectiveness of them, I can't give much information on that. I will say that the cold therapy gave deliciously cool relief and the hot therapy really penetrated and was just the right temperature for comfort. And I just want to say that to be honest, I was kind of worried about putting the pack inside the microwave. I kept thinking about how it could melt or something of the sort. I just want to say that that did not happen and the pack is durable. I also want to say that it didn't leak or drip. Also, I tested the length of each kind of therapy and found that they both do last 20 minutes. I'm sure that depending on the temperature of where you live, that number will change, but for me, it was 20 minutes. Overall, I liked it and I found it useful. I think that if you have kids, this might be something you should consider buying if you need it. If you don't have kids and you need something like this, I would recommend any one of their products. I haven't tried them, but I trust TheraPearl enough to recommend them.

If you want to know more about TheraPearl, follow them here:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google +

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I hope you liked this review and I hope it didn't bore you, and again, feel free to suggest any other products to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment