Monday, August 20, 2012

Neuma Renew Shampoo & Conditioner

Recently, I was chosen to try out and review this shampoo and conditioner by Hair Care USA through Tomoson.com. You can probably imagine how happy I was, since this is one of the first ones I've ever done! Anyway, these products are called Neuma Renew Shampoo and Conditioner (both pictured below).


I loved this shampoo and conditioner set and my hair definitely loved it too. The first thing I noticed when I tried it was the scent of it in my hair. It smelled like mint chocolate chip ice-cream and it smelled delicious! The second thing I noticed was that it created a good lather in my hair and didn't need an excessive amount to do it. The shampoo was nice smelling and easy to rinse off. The conditioner was the same, except it was somewhat harder to rinse off, but most conditioners are like that because of the essential oils infused in them and such. After I dried and brushed my hair, I found that my hair was softer and stronger than before and it detangled my hair somewhat and made it easier to brush. I also found that it removed the build-up of hair oils and other things from the roots of my hair making it feel less oily/greasy. It gave my hair slightly more volume as well. The softness of my hair lasted throughout the night and day unlike most shampoos and conditioners I've tried and I really loved that. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to anyone with normal hair that isn't too dry or too oily.

Also, a few things you might want to know about this brand is the fact that it is sulfate-free, creates a UV barrier for your hair, is free of synthetic fragrance, parabens, and other chemical ingredients found in many shampoos and conditioners sold, and is made from all natural, plant-based ingredients. In fact, this is what each bottle of Neuma Haircare contains:

Renewable plant-based ingredients
Certified Organic Extracts
85% Post-consumer recycled bottles
100% certified wind power
100% recycled fiber containters
Organic raw materials
Sustainable business practices

If you still aren't convinced and you want to learn more about this product besides what I've already told you, feel free to go to the product pages found here (for shampoo) and here (for conditioner).

Also, if your hair is oily or dry, don't fret about which shampoo and condtioner to use anymore, because there are many more products in the Neuma line especially for you and people with other hair concerns. For example, for dryer haired people, they have Neuma Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner.

I hope this helped you guys choose a great product to use! If you have any suggestions as to what I should review next, be sure to comment!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment