Monday, August 6, 2012

Kenmore Intuition 31810

This vacuum cleaner is pretty good. The suction is great and I love the dirt sensor that tells you where there is hidden dirt. The fact that it's bagged is also great because that means easy cleanup. There were a few bad points though. The first one is that it was a bit confusing to set it up in the first place. I didn't have the manual, so I was thinking, does this tube go with that thing and so on. (Recommendation: When you buy it, make sure it has a manual. I knew mine wouldn't include one, but still.) The second one was that it was so heavy. It was hard to lift and when the time came to vacuum, it was really hard to push on hardwood floors and the carpets. Overall, I don't really think I would recommend this unless you want a really good workout while cleaning up the house.

Overall:

Pros:

  1. Good suction
  2. Dirt sensor 
  3. Bagged (for easy cleanup)

Cons:

  1. Confusing to put together
  2. Heavy
  3. Hard to push on various floors.

I don't think this would be a good product for everyone, so I wouldn't recommend it.
Check back in a week or so for another review! Remember to comment what you want me to review next!

No comments:

Post a Comment