Wednesday, June 6, 2012

StyleUnited!

This is a great website that I've found out about through a SheSpeaks program that will be giving me a free P&G product or $15 e-gift code to pgestore.com for reviewing. This is an absolute amazing website that gives you up to date fashion, tips on how to achieve the look you want, products that will help you get the look you want, short little quizzes that will personalize your experience because it will ask about your preferences and what look you want, etc. I love this website because the little tips it gives while taking the quizzes are great! Several tips such as a boar's hair brush will bring the built up oils from the root of your hair to every part of your hair and make your hair shinier and softer came up while I was taking the style360 hair quiz and they really helped me. I have always thought my hair was a bit dull, so I have put 'buy a boar's hair brush' on my to-do list for the next time I go shopping and hopefully it works. It's little tips like these that put this website at the top of my list above other fashion websites. I love this website and you should check it out too. Also, join shespeaks.com, it is a great website that has programs from time to time where you can get a product to review. Thanks for reading and check back next week for another review!

No comments:

Post a Comment