Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles

*Note: I have received this for free from Bzzagent as part of a campaign.

These high heel insoles weren't that bad. I frequently wear high heels and my feet always ache after walking in them for a long time. These insoles were easy to use, invisible under my feet, and made high heels much more comfortable. I just slipped them in my shoes and put them on. I liked how they don't show under your feet because I just find that unattractive and weird. I love the comfort it gives me, however my feet still ache a little bit because it doesn't give me complete comfort. Overall, it is a pretty good product and you ladies out there should definitely try them if you wear high heels for long periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment