Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tide Pods!

Hi! Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, but I just tried out a great new product! Have you heard of Tide Pods? Well, if you have, you're probably a bit doubtful about some of the claims, but don't be. I tried one of them out on one seemingly large load and they worked great! It dissolved quickly and my clothes really were clean. I use Tide liquid detergent on a regular basis and I have to say, it usually takes a second rinse to get all the soap out of my clothes. I don't know if I'm putting too much or if it's just the formula, but that's my experience with Tide liquid detergent. With Tide Pods, I know I'm not putting too much or too little, I just need to pop one in, so now I don't need to put it through a second rinse. OK, to just sum it up, Tide Pods are...

  1. Easy to use- All you have to do is pop one in!
  2. Very good at cleaning- Mmmm... fresh clothes!
  3. Good at dissolving quickly- So you get all the 3-in-1 goodness
  4. Just amazing in general- Really, they are
I hope you guys try them, they are really amazing! I can't wait to use them again.

Now on a side note, I'm going to try to post one review every week, so tune in every week to check out my new review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment