Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo and Conditioner

Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo:
This shampoo was really helpful for my usually dry and brittle hair. It smelled OK and it really moisturized and nourished my hair. I felt like it worked up a really good lather and that it really helped. The only complaint I have is the cap. The cap was kind of hard to open, but that's my only complaint about this. Overall, it's a good product and I would definitely recommend this.

Pantene Nature Fusion Conditioner:
This conditioner did moisturize my hair, but I think it made my hair a bit greasy and oily. It was kind of hard to wash off, so it took a good two min. or so to just wash it off, so that my hair felt clean. The smell was OK. It did nourish my hair, but I don't particularly love this product. Again, the cap was pretty hard to open, but overall this product was good, but I wouldn't recommend it.

I hope you guys liked this review and I hope you guys try the shampoo, it's really amazing. Also, the bottle itself (excluding the cap) is recyclable and up to 59% is made up of plant-based plastic (again excluding the cap), so this is a GREEN product.

No comments:

Post a Comment