Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NuNaat Hair Products Review!


Recently, I was given the opportunity to review a line of NuNaat Hair Products. 
This line includes a shampoo, a conditioner, a hair mask, shine serum, and a leave-in reconstructor. 



A little about the line:
This collection is meant to leave your hair smooth, strong, and flexible. NuNaat uses a Green Keratin formula that stays in your hair longer and is more resistance to rinsing than animal-based keratins. The line promotes vibrancy and hydration, giving your hair a natural shine.

Today, I'm going to review the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, and shine serum.
NAAT Brazilian Keratin Daily Care Shampoo & Conditioner:
The shampoo is not bad. It smells a bit like lychee and it lathered well in my hair. It had a bit of a watery consistency, however, that I didn't love. It cleaned my hair well and was easy to rinse off. It did create tangles in my hair, though. Thankfully, I followed up with the conditioner, which smoothly untangled my hair. The conditioner smells a bit like coconut and it had just the right consistency. It thoroughly moisturized and softened my hair, too. It was easy to wash off and didn't make my hands feel oily afterwards. When I brushed it, it was easy to brush through and my hair didn't catch on the comb. Also, the scent lasted after the shower, but in the morning, it was gone. Both products strengthened and softened my hair and I think that the shampoo could be worked on a bit and the conditioner is pretty good right now.

After shampoo and conditioner
NAAT Brazilian Keratin Intensive Hair Mask:
First of all, hair masks are kind of like conditioners that you leave in for 5-15 minutes and then rinse out. They are used for various purposes, but are mainly for either moisturizing (if you have really dry hair) or just revitalizing to keep your hair healthy looking. This hair mask is for revitalizing and it has just the right consistency. Not too thin and not sticky either. It smells like lychee and applies very easily to my hair. It kind of "dries" on during the 5-15 minutes you leave it on and when you wash it off, it is, again, similar to conditioner and washes off quite easily. The result is straighter, shinier, and softer hair. It truly works very well and I would recommend this product to those with normal hair and dry hair. If you have oily hair, I wouldn't use this hair mask, as it is more for moisturizing.

NAAT Brazilian Keratin Serum Ultra Shine:
This product is made to "finish" your hair and reduce frizz and make your hair shinier. You can use it with or without a flat iron, but it's not really for oily haired people. 

To use it with a flat iron: 
Apply a small amount.
Blow dry.
Follow up with the flat iron to lock it in. 

To use it without a flat iron:
Apply a few drops to the palms of your hands.
Rub your hands together.
Apply it to your hair concentrating on the ends and working your way up. 
Add more if needed.

I don't have a flat iron, so I used the other method and I thought it wasn't bad. It did make my hair shinier and my hair was softer and less tangled. It also smells quite good. However, it messed up my hair a tiny bit due to the back-and-forth motion of my hands. It wasn't that big of a deal, so I was relatively happy about this product. Overall, I would recommend it because the pros outweigh the cons

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

For more information about NAAT Brazilian Keratin products or other products from nuNAAT, visit their website, www.nunaat.com and connect with them on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/nunaat) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/nunaat).

1 comment:

  1. very informative and helpful post. You have good command on the topic and have explained in very nice,Thanks for sharing, I have spent a lot of hours searching for information about this and reading your articles in your blog has helped me a lot in understanding what the topic is all about.

    hair

    ReplyDelete