Friday, July 13, 2012

Brave the Movie

Hey guys!

So I saw Brave a couple days ago with my daughter and I just wanted to share the experience with you guys. I typically don't LOVE movies, so going into the movie theater, I was thinking, "Great, another movie I probably won't like..." My daughter was excited so I just shoved that thought to the back of my mind and went in. As usual, there was 10 min. or so of commercials before they played the movie and this is how it was.

The beginning was OK and succeeded in grabbing my attention and pulled me into the movie. I liked how there was action, but no gore, and I liked how there wasn't too much action. I enjoyed the concept of it being the girl not wanting to marry and the mom begging her to. The characters of the suitors were pretty hilarious and I loved their little quirks.

The real meat of the story was quite good as well. When the mom turned into the bear, I really enjoyed it. I liked how the mom was usually docile, but sometimes the bear personality would get to her and she would turn more violent. I liked it because it would provide a few points of tension where the bear personality made her try to kill her own daughter. The journey throughout the movie was good as well, but I don't want to divulge too many parts of the movie.

The ending was touching and there were parts where I thought that the mother may not turn back to normal.

Overall, the movie was very enjoyable and great for kids. I liked it and my daughter loved it. I would definitely recommend you guys to watch it.

Hope this helps!
Remember, if you want me to review a certain product or something, please leave a comment and I will try to do it.

Please like, follow, and +K me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Klout (links are in about me). Also subscribe in the right sidebar. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment