Sunday, April 14, 2013

Nature's Love Products from Etsy

Recently, I was given the opportunity to try and review a couple products from Nature's Love Products on Etsy. I was very excited and I chose to try her body butter in Cinnamon Orange and her peppermint coconut lip balm.

First, the body butter:




It came to me in a little tin and as you can see, the ingredients are mostly organic, which I love. The inside looks like the picture on the bottom, except without the hole in the middle :). My first impression was, whoa, this smells amazing. And it does! I don't really smell the orange that much, but the spice comes through perfectly. It reminds me of oranges & cloves. Also, it's fast-absorbing, moisturizing, and easy to apply. It's solid, but melts upon skin contact and at first, it seems kind of greasy on your skin, but after a few minutes, it's absorbed and isn't as greasy. Overall, I definitely would recommend.

Now, the lip balm. I loved it. Although it's called coconut peppermint, you don't really get the coconut, but the peppermint alone is fantastic. When you apply it, I thought it smelled a bit weird, but it doesn't when you stop applying. Anyway, I want to say that unlike brands like ChapStick, my lips don't flake when I apply it. For some reason, when I use ChapStick, my lips will flake like it's dry and just won't work well. But this lip balm didn't and I love that. Also, when it's on your lips, it gives a kind of cooling effect, most likely due to the peppermint. It's very moisturizing and easy to apply. I would recommend this as well.

Finally, I want to say thank you to Kristen Pressnell for letting me try her amazing products and I think that her products are phenomenal and definitely worth trying. For more of her products, check out her Etsy shop here! 

Disclosure: I received the above mentioned products for free in exchange for a review. This did not affect my opinion whatsoever and what I wrote above is completely truthful and is what I believe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment