Thursday, December 27, 2012

Climb On! Company Review

I had the pleasure of receiving three amazing products from Climb On! to review and share with you guys a little while ago. I received Climb On! Creme, Climb On! Lotion Bar, and Climb On! Lip Tube.

I really loved this product. My face has quite a few dry patches and no matter what product I used, it wouldn't go away. Climb On! Creme helped it some and after one use it was softer and felt more moisturized. However, after taking a shower, it became dry again and I had to apply a second time. Thankfully, that was only the case for my face. I also used it on my arms and legs and it really penetrated deeply. My legs always look dry and kind of cracked to me and after a use it seemed somewhat healed. My arms are relatively normal, but need a little more moisture which this product provided. Bottom line is I would definitely recommend this and I would use it anywhere that needs a little moisture.

Again, this was an amazing product. It smells good and it feels slightly tingly on my lips because of the peppermint. My lips have lately been really dry and chapped and this product really helped me out. It gives my lips some TLC and plenty of moisture. And, unlike others, if I apply it on dryer lips, it doesn't make my lips flake. Also, I just want to mention that the lip balm was packaged so that there was a little extra on top of the tube's capacity. I just thought that that was really thoughtful of the company. I also want to point out the ingredients. There's yellow beeswax, apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil, wheatgerm oil, Fair Trade shea butter, rosehip seed oil, lavender, peppermint, etc. These are all natural products and I think that it's nice that they use fair trade shea butter. Anyway, bottom line is I would recommend this product and I think that you guys should try it!

Climb On! Lotion Bar:
Again, it's a great product. I just rub it on my elbows and knees where my skin is roughest and it makes it a little smoother and definitely more moisturized. It's great for really dry spots because it's concentrated and you just need to swipe it across the spot. It smells just as good as the other two products and bottom line is I would recommend it as well.

I hope you all enjoyed this review and I just want to say that this company makes amazing products and I hope that you will check out their website here and purchase some of their items. Thanks for reading!

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for free in exchange for a review by the Climb On! company. Regardless of this fact, all opinions expressed were completely truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment