Friday, November 16, 2012

Beauty Blogger Voxbox

Hey everyone! It's been a really long time since I've written my last review, so today I'll write a extra long one today on this really awesome website called Influenster.

Influenster is a website where people of all ages write reviews, earn badges, and sometimes receive some product-filled voxboxes. Recently (and by that I mean in the past few weeks), I've been lucky enough to receive the Beauty Blogger Voxbox from Influenster. This box was filled with products from Boots No. 7, NYC New York Color, Bath & Body Works and more. Today, I'm only going to talk about a few of them, since I didn't/ couldn't try to all out.



From Boots No. 7, I received a couple trial sized bottles of their Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion, and Beautiful Skin Night Cream. I really enjoyed these products a lot. The cleansing lotion was light, refreshing, and it cleansed fairly well. The night cream was deeply moisturizing and as light as the cleansing lotion. They don't smell bad at all and don't smell particularly like anything at all. Bottom line is, I would recommend them.

From Bath & Body Works, I received a small little nutmeg and spice candle. This candle smells absolutely delicious, but doesn't really put out much scent when you burn it. It's like most candles, it smells good when you stick your nose near it, but when you burn it, instead of spreading the scent, it almost burns the scent away. Overall, for just a plain old candle, this would be great to use, but if it's for scent, instead of getting a candle, get essential oils and squeeze a couple of drops on top of a lamp and turn it on.

From Not Your Mother's, I got kinky moves curl defining hair cream. I typically don't curl my hair, but this once, I did and the product was pretty good. It had a sort of watery texture, but it smelled really good. It also held my curls pretty well and my hair looked smooth and silky. Overall, I love it because it really smooths out my hair and keeps my curls. Bottom line is, I would recommend this to anyone who curls their hair or has naturally curly hair.

Okay, that's all I have today, but I'm sorry I haven't been posting. You'll probably see that I'll post more often during the summer, but still always check out my blog! Thanks for reading you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment