Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops Review


Please note: This is one of my older reviews. It's less thorough than the ones now. It is blunt and straight to the point, but honest, so I still keep it up. It was just what I honestly thought.

I'm going to be reviewing two flavors of these throat drops.

First of all, I just want to say that both flavors help with sore throats and they both have slightly soft, chewy, almost gummy feel. Now for each of the separate flavors.

Natural Honey:












I have to say... I hated this flavor. From the moment I opened the bag, it just smelled bad. Then I tasted it and it was nothing like honey. I actually had to spit it out right away because it tasted that bad. I'm not exactly sure what it tasted like, but I imagine eucalyptus trees smell and taste like this. Overall, I didn't like it at all and I would not recommend it.






Wild Cherry:



This flavor was better to me. It tastes a bit like over-the-counter cough medicine you can buy at your local pharmacy. I don't mind that flavor and I can stand the taste a lot more. Overall, I would recommend this flavor.


Packaging:
I just want to say a little something about the packaging of these products. The pucks I love because they fit easily into a purse, backpack, etc. The bags are like typical bags of cough drops. I also want to say that each drop isn't individually wrapped like other kinds of throat/cough drops. I personally don't mind, but if you do, don't buy it.

Overall, I hope this review helped you guys find a better product and I hope you enjoyed it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment