Thursday, May 24, 2012

TRESemmé Products!

I LOVE TRESemmé Hair Care Products! They nourish my hair very well, and leave it soft, silky, and straight. It has a sweet and fruity scent that lasts for quite a bit. So far, I've tried TRESemmé Naturals Moisturizing Shampoo, TRESemmé Strengthening Shampoo, TRESemmé Volumizing Shampoo, and TRESemmé Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner (which you can get a sample of @ Walmart here  just watch a video and fill in your info). You could say I'm a bit of a TRESemmé fanatic. While I do use other brands shampoos and conditioners from time to time, I prefer TRESemmé because it nourishes my hair the best and cares for it the best. I like Pantene too, however I feel like TRESemmé works better and smells better too. Definitely look for their products and try them out! They are amazing!

P.S. They also have some hairstyling tips here if you have trouble managing your hair like me sometimes ---> http://www.tresemme.com/Stylist-Tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment